Dear valued Patient,
At Allure Laser Center/Aesthetic Eye Associates, our priority is to provide safe, high-quality care for our patients and protect our community by preventing the spread of illness. We understand how deeply COVID-19 pandemic has affected our community, and we want to assure you that we are here for your ongoing medical care.
We are taking all necessary safety precautions in both our Ambulatory Surgery Center, Clinic and our Medispa. Following guidelines from CDC, State and Local Department of Health, and others, we update and maintain comprehensive infection control procedures and protocols to keep all patients, visitors, and staff safe.
These precautions include:
- Effective November 1, 2022, The Department of Health for the State of Washington.has issued a Statewide Face Covering order. This regulatory requirement states personnel must always remain masked when in any patient care area, including hallways, the check-in desk, etc.
- Visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must be masked at all times and in all locations. The only exception is while eating/drinking mask may be briefly removed.
- Continuing to provide telemedicine services when able.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures of our facilities and equipment.
- Staff are self-screening before coming into work. If they have any symptoms, they stay home until they have recovered.
- Staff are required to wear appropriate masks and personal protective equipment, practice proper hand hygiene and maintain social distancing.
Be Well and Stay Safe,
Steven J. LauKaitis, MD
Bryan S. Sires, MD
Kellie Satterfield, MD
Stella Herrera, RN, BSN, Laser Specialist
Heather Wheeler, Master Aesthetician
Jessica Perry, RN, BSN, Nurse Manager
Janet Jordan, Executive Administrator
Steven Krall, Clinical Manager
Please call us at 425-216-7200 if you should need us.
You can also send questions to [email protected] which will be addressed during our Clinic hours.