Dear valued Patient,
At Allure/Aesthetic Eye Associates, our priority is to provide safe, high-quality care for our patients and protect our community by preventing the spread of illness. We understand how deeply COVID-19 pandemic has affected our community, and we want to assure you that we are here for your ongoing medical care.
We are taking all necessary safety precautions in both our Ambulatory Surgery Center and our Clinic. Following guidelines from CDC, State and Local Department of Health, and others, we update and maintain comprehensive infection control procedures and protocols to keep all patients, visitors, and staff safe.
These precautions include:
- Most of our staff have already received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Every person, including staff, entering our facility is required to wear a mask during their visit & will be screened. Anyone who does not meet our safety criteria will be sent home and patients will be asked to reschedule.
- Our practitioners and staff are following appropriate source control safety measures by wearing recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, face shields, eye protection and gloves.
- We are implementing proper social distancing practices by limiting the number of practitioners and staff within our facility at any one time while maintaining enough staff to continue providing our patients with high quality care in a safe environment. Additionally, we have applied recommended engineering controls by installing clear plastic barriers in our administrative areas to allow proper separation between staff, patients, and visitors.
- Our staff are proficient in performing enhanced cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing measures on all high-touch surfaces and treatment areas throughout our facility as recommended by the CDC.
- Clinic and Medispa – Current hours of operation are 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- ASC – Currently scheduling surgeries
Allure/Aesthetic Eye Associates is committed to the health and safety of our patients. Please know we are here to support you and all your medical needs during this unprecedented time. Thank you for continuing to partner with us in your healthcare.
Be Well and Stay Safe.
Steven J. LauKaitis, MD Bryan S. Sires, MD Garrison P Wier, MD
Gary M. Beerman, ARNP Heather Wheeler, Aesthetician
Please call us at 425-216-7200 if you should need us.
You can also send questions using our contact form which will be addressed during our Clinic hours.