Allure’s chemical peels benefit and address all different skin types to help you reveal your healthiest skin yet.
What peels does Allure Laser Center & Medispa carry?
- Skin Medica: Illuminize Peel
- Skin Medica: Vitalize Peel
- Skin Medica: Rejuvenize Peel
- IMAGE: Orange Peel
- Obagi: Blue Peel
What are the Benefits to chemical peels?
- Chemical Peels reduce the appearance of fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Chemical Peels help stimulate collagen production.
- Chemical Peels can help you achieve healthier, more radiant, and more youthful looking skin.
- Chemical peels can brighten and improve the color and texture, and feel of your skin.
- Chemical peels can reduce acne scars, age spots, freckles, and other skin imperfections.
- Where can chemical peels be applied?
You will need to talk to a aesthetician on your skin type and how you, personally will be able to handle chemical peels, HOWEVER typically peels can be applied on the following;
- Entire Face
- Back of hands
Who is the best candidate for chemical peels?
Chemical peels are for everyone, and every skin type. An educated aesthetician will be able to help you find your appropriate peel.
How are chemical peels applied?
Chemical peels are applied in our medical spa in our Kirkland office. Depending on the peel that is chosen as your best fit, the mask will be applied to your cleansed face, and then a sunblock will be applied afterwards for extra protection.